The AH-P portable air purifier is ideal for bedrooms, dorms rooms, nurseries, or any area that needs extra protection. Built with 3 stages, the AH-P portable is compact yet powerful and recommended for anyone with allergies, a respiratory illness, or a compromised immune system.
The first stage is a high intensity ultraviolet light that neutralizes airborne mold, bacteria, and viruses. The second stage is a high efficiency filter that traps allergens, dust, and pollen. The third stage is a carbon filter that removes odors and attacks VOCs (volatile organic compounds). Plugs into any standard 120-volt outlet. Recommended for rooms up to 500 square feet.
Comfort & Health
• Sterilizes and neutralizes most airborne contaminants
• Helps reduce asthma and allergy irritants
• Easily moved from room to room
• Energy efficient, low energy consumption
• UVC germicidal lamp to neutralizes airborne mold, bacteria, and viruses
• High-efficiency filter traps allergens, dust, and pollen
• Carbon filter removes odors and attacks VOCs
• Quiet, heavy-duty, three-speed fan
• Purifies air in areas up to 500 square feet
• Monitors lamp and filter life and alerts when replacements required
• Built-in handles make it easy to move
• Rubber feet will not scratch flooring (12″ x 12″ footprint)
Filtration: Filters are designed to trap particulates such as hair and dust. Microorganisms, by definition, are too small to be trapped by most filters and flow through the system undeterred.
Sanitizing: airhealth is installed in the main supply or return duct of any heating and air conditioning system. It emits powerful ultraviolet (UV) light which sterilizes and reduces airborne microorganisms as they pass through the system. It operates continuously to help purify and sanitize the air in your home 24 hours a day.