Air Health, LLC (“Company”) warrants that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the limited period indicated, from the date of installation, subject to the provisions 1-8 below.
Ninety (90) Days
One (1) Year
Whole House Fan Accessories
Two (2) Years
Portable Air Purifiers
Ten (10) Years
Induct Air Purifiers
Twelve (12) Years
Whole House Fans
- During the limited warranty period, Company, or its authorized service representative, will repair or replace, at Company’s option, without charge, a defective Product. Product that is repaired may be repaired with new or refurbished replacement parts. Product that is replaced may be replaced with a new or refurbished product of the same or similar design. Company will return repaired or replacement Product to the customer in working condition. Labor charges are not covered as part of the limited warranty.
- With regard to UV lamps/bulbs, customer shall be required to include a “valid proof of purchase” (sales receipt) identifying the Product purchased (Product model or accurate date code information) and the date the Product(s) was purchased.
- Product whose warranty/quality stickers, Product serial number plates, or electronic serial numbers have been removed, altered, or rendered illegible shall not be covered under the limited warranty.
- Defective Product must be returned to Company, postage prepaid.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, INABILITY TO USE PRODUCT, OR OTHER ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, AND CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF PRODUCT. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Company makes no warranty of any kind in regard to other manufacturer’s products distributed by Company. Company will pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer and where possible, will expedite the claim on behalf of the customer, but ultimately, responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer.
- Product that has been subjected to misuse, accident, shipping or other physical damage, improper installation or application, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, fire, water, or other liquid intrusion are not covered by the warranty.