The AH-1 is a Do-It-Yourself air purifier kit. The AH-1 is designed to be mounted in the duct work of any forced-air heating and cooling system. The UVC germicidal lamp continuously attacks airborne mold, bacteria, and viruses as they circulate through the duct work of your home. Plus the AH-1 has the added benefit—when mounted over or under the AC coil—of cleaning the AC coil by keeping it clean of organic toxins. This home improvement project will make a difference. It will help protect your most valuable asset, your family’s health.
This whole house air purifier works with your home’s existing duct work to purify air throughout the entire house while cleaning your AC coil. A clean AC coil enables your AC to work more efficiently, which saves on energy costs. The AH-1 works all year round, even when not heating or cooling.
Comfort & Health
• Sterilizes and neutralizes most airborne contaminants
• Helps reduce asthma and allergy irritants
Save on Energy Costs
• Energy efficient, low energy consumption
• Keeps AC coil free from organic toxin
• Enables AC to work more efficiently
• Plugs into a standard 120 Volt outlet
• Compact design to fit in tight spaces
• Built-in twist and lock safety switch
• Easy and simple lamp replacement
• Includes all the parts required for installation
Filtration: Filters are designed to trap particulates such as hair and dust. Microorganisms, by definition, are too small to be trapped by most filters and flow through the system undeterred.
Sanitizing: airhealth is installed in the main supply or return duct of any heating and air conditioning system. It emits powerful ultraviolet (UV) light which sterilizes and reduces airborne microorganisms as they pass through the system. It operates continuously to help purify and sanitize the air in your home 24 hours a day.